Important details for our clients PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Clients must wear a mask inside of Fizz locations during any portion of their visit that is not the facial service.
- Screening questions and temperature checks are required before entering for your appointment.
- The waiting area is closed and clients must call upon arrival to check-in and wait in the car until the appointment begins.
- No walk-ins.
- Only those with scheduled services may enter the spa/have access to restrooms.
- No one may accompany the client to the appointment.
- No more than 10 people may be inside the spa at one time, including clients and employees.
- Groups of no more than 3 people are not permitted until further notice. (We are only seeing 3 clients at a time in the bar. For this reason, group discounts and common area parties are postponed until further notice.)
- If you are sick or showing any potential covid-19 or flu-like symptoms, you are required to reschedule for at least 14 days out.
- We are waving missed appointment fees related to sickness, however, because we are able to accommodate fewer appointments, we ask that all others cancel 24 hours in advance or you will be subject to a $25 missed appointment fee.
- If you are over the age of 65 and/or immunocompromised, it is encouraged that you refrain from scheduling an appointment.
- Because of physical distancing requirements and extra time for disinfection procedures, our service availability will be limited and our appointments may run behind. We will do everything we can to be as efficient as possible. Please be patient with us as we adjust to this new way of business.
What the Fizz team is doing to keep YOU safe upon reopening:
- Curbside pickup will continue upon the reopening of the Fizz locations and will be available every day during regular business hours. A great option for ordering products!
- Every member of our Fizz team will adhere to dress code modifications including masks.
- Skin Care Professionals will add a face shield and gloves for facial services.
- Screening questions and temperature checks are required for all employees before entering the spa to begin a work shift.
- Extra time between appointments to allow for disinfecting and physical distancing guidelines.